(Series 34, ep. 42 by Hamish Wright 22.8.20) I’ve reviewed this episode for Metro as usual, so please have a look there. But before you do…
– Connie and Jacob… I’m afraid I can barely sum up the energy to form the word ‘meh.’
– Poor old Noel, though.
– There was a lot of patient action this week. I didn’t really enjoy the rugby lads, but probably the point of that was not to enjoy them because they were twonks.
– Yusuf and Rahmi’s story was really sad, though.
– Why does nobody on Casualty or Holby seem to have any friends who aren’t on Casualty or Holby? Jade and Marty didn’t mention any names who weren’t regular cast members to invite to their party. Though I suppose if they’d said, ‘We must invite Bob, Cyril and Samantha’ we may have spent the rest of the episode wondering who they were.
– But none of this will be happening for quite a while, as Casualty is now on an unspecified break until they can produce some more episodes. Will Marty even be able to have a party under whatever Covid rules may apply then? We shall just have to wait and wonder.