(Series 22, ep. 19 by Katie Douglas 30.6.20) For a full and frank review of this episode, please visit Metro. But before you go…
– I loved this episode – there was so much going on. There was high emotion from Essie, dastardly deeds from Cameron and a whole lot more.
– Cameron has really crossed the line now and has gone the full ‘mwah-ha-ha.’ Methodically picking apart Ange’s stitching was entirely sick and twisted. It was one of those situations where you can’t quite believe what you’re seeing. I loved it (but then my benchmark of high amusement is American Horror Story). And his muttering that he can do more of the same suggests we’re in for even more ‘I can’t believe what he just Dunn’ scenes before he gets his (almost) inevitable comeuppance.
– I wonder what the side effects of Nicky’s next drugs trial will be? Last time she had sausage fingers. Let’s hope whatever it is doesn’t happen when she’s home alone with Callous Cameron, otherwise she may not survive.
– Louis and Nicky. Is that going to be a Thing, or just good friends?
– Essie broke my heart repeatedly in this episode. When she watched Sacha carrying baby Isla down the stairs away from her, you knew exactly what she was feeling.
– I really like the new Evie. In fact I like her as much as the old Evie, and I liked her a lot.
– I also really like Louis, especially how he always steps up to defend his mum.