(Series 21, ep. 26 ‘Kiss Kiss’ by Katie Douglas, Andy Bayliss, Johanne McAndrew and Elliot Hope 25.6.19) For my nice long review of this episode, please wander over to Metro. But first…
– First off, I have to admit that I have no idea what the Darwin patient was supposed to have done. ‘MP’s hero hubby turns military murderer.’ What? Can someone explain, please?
– I wonder whether the sinister, controlling Evan story is coming too soon after the sinister, controlling Isaac story? Or maybe, as the two ‘victims’ are brother and sister, it’s all going to tie in nicely? Either way, I am enjoying the very insidious way that Evan is getting at Cameron, in the sense that it’s clever writing and very good acting. Of course I’m on Team Cameron.
– Zav and Donna as a couple are lovely. I love how Donna is setting the goals in the relationship and refusing to settle for anything less than she knows she deserves, and that her daughters need. I know relationships never last on Holby, but wouldn’t it be good if this one did?
– The scene between Zav and Nanette was very moving.
– Fletch does seem drawn to strong, powerful women, doesn’t he? This doesn’t make his life easy, but luckily the strong, powerful women also seem drawn to him.