(Series 22, ep. 11 by Ed Sellek 24.3.20) For a full review, head over to Metro. But before you go…
– I really liked the Roger/Ben story and thought it explained Ben’s behaviour in a dramatic and believable way. Ben turned out to be rather a lovely character in the end.
– Xavier v Cameron is compelling stuff, too. I’m constantly amazed at how twisted Cameron is getting. I know it’s wrong of me, but I like it.
– I don’t like it when the Donna/Zav relationship hits problems though, because they are so sweet together.
– Xavier said he was going to ‘dig up the bodies.’ He’ll find a fair few of them in the Linden Cullen Memorial Shrubbery, so he doesn’t have far to look.
– Rather amusing that Max did the Coleen Rooney manoeuvre on Hanssen. But he will have the last laugh, I predict.
– Fletch, Ric and Hanssen’s secret meetings in the basement are rather exciting, and beautifully lit.
– I was also amused by Nicky’s sausage fingers, but I hope she doesn’t suffer any long-term effects from the drugs trial.