(Series 34, ep. 41 by Katie Douglas 15.8.20) Pop to Metro to read this week’s review. But before you do…
– I like the teasing way that Faith is with Dylan. You can see why he’s fallen for her – nobody else thinks of him as ‘fun.’ Though I do.
– I think she’ll now go home with Lev and be watching him and thinking about things. Dylan’s accusation isn’t something she could easily dismiss, though she’ll want to believe it’s not true of course.
– I’m very worried about what Lev might do to Dylan if he finds out he told Faith.
– I was interested to discover that this storyline has always been planned for Lev and it was what attracted Uriel Emil to the part. It must be an actor’s dream to play a character with all of these layers to him.
– I like Fenisha better when she’s a bit less cocky and self-assured, like she was tonight. It was nice to know that she really does want Jan’s approval and wants to be the best paramedic she can be.
– Did it seem odd to you that Jacob’s patient Mr Taylor didn’t see a doctor once when he was in the ED? Luckily Jacob has become a diagnostic marvel, so he was in safe hands.