(Series 22, ep. 17 by Johnny Candon 16.6.20) Pop over to Metro for a thorough dissection of this week’s episode. But before you go…
– Oh, Jac. Is she going to get her heart broken again? She does her best to pretend her feelings for Kian are just good mucky fun, but her little conversation with Sacha revealed otherwise. I am worried for her. I’m also worried for Kian’s boy-parts – you don’t get to stand Jac up and carry on with all your bits intact.
– There was some heated debate on Facebook last week about whether Kian’s pills were white or blue. I think it depends on the device you’re watching it on but they looked white to me. As they’re almost bound to be fictional anyway (Camoxidan, anyone? Watch out for numb hands!) I can’t think it really matters.
– Did Bea ever mention her son was called Phoenix? I’m sure we’d have remembered that, because you don’t run into that many Phoenixes. He was excellent, anyway.
– Hanssen really is playing the long game as far as Max is concerned but it’s obvious that he’s going to oust her eventually. The arrival of Louis has made Max a bit more interesting, but I won’t be entirely happy until Hanssen and his moral compass are back where they belong.
– I really like Louis and loved how he stuck up for Donna.
– That tie! Anyone could see that it was going to be a Sacha Special. Though I can also picture it on Elliot Hope.
– How very rare for Fletch to be having his surgery at the Mythical St James’s. Let’s hope he’s not having it done in Kestrel’s Cheap-as-Chips Prostate Van in the St Jimmy’s car park.