(Series 34, ep. 34 by Rachel Aird 23.5.20) For a proper review of this episode please pop over to Metro as soon as you’ve read this next bit.
– I love watching people speak sign language. It’s like a super-power. I’m now regretting that I didn’t sign up to learn BSL at the start of the lockdown as I pondered doing. Perhaps it’s not too late, but I haven’t got very far with Beginners’ Norwegian yet (lesson 1, in fact)
– I’m glad Jade and Marty are friends again. I have a feeling she’s going to need him.
– And talking of friends, apparently Jacob has acquired a new one in the form of Nate. I suppose it’s been a while since Jacob had very much to do, but these ‘staff member becomes personally involved with a patient’ stories never end happily so he shouldn’t get too attached.
– Poor Noel. Despite his recent heroics everyone is still taking him for granted.
– Did you spot Jan mentioning her wife Ffion? We’re being warmed up for the appearance of Ffion herself in the form of the lovely Stirling Gallacher and I can’t wait.
– I honestly don’t know what to make of Fenisha, but I do like Jan when she’s angry.