(Series 33, ep. 33 by Rebecca Wojciechowski 2.5.20) My proper review is over at Metro as usual, but before you go…
– Noel really was super-busy, wasn’t he? But while he was running around looking after Bluebell and having meetings with Connie, who was booking patients in? My local A&E has at least two people doing that at all times and they tend not to wander off – and there’s still usually a queue.
– That Joseph was an extremely creepy man.
– I feel like I missed the moment when Ethan found out about Fenisha’s baby, because he didn’t know last week and this week he did. Does he know it might be his?
– This might be because an episode got pulled because its storyline was deemed to be inappropriate during the coronavirus situation. Viewers were caught up on anything they needed to know in the “previously” section – but that wasn’t included in my preview episode. So please fill me in on anything I need to know!
– David talking about Rosa made me really wish she would come back. Rosa is lovely.
– Dylan helping Faith so she could get off work early and go to Luka – bless! He so hearts her.