(Series 34, ep. 32 by Jeff Povey & Steven McAteer 25.4.20) Pop to Metro for a full review of the episode. But first…
– That was a mad number of pregnancy tests for Fenisha to take.
– And Will was a bit of a twonk, the way he reacted to her news.
– It’s much more interesting that the father is probably Ethan.
– Though if anyone was going to ‘be careful,’ you’d expect it to be Ethan.
– I do realise that accidents happen no matter how ‘careful’ you are, though.
– Poor Charlie. Derek Thompson played these scenes beautifully.
– The patient storyline with the idiot stealing the car and the idiot dad locking the injured boy in the garage – meh. The whole lot of them needed their heads banging together.
– Line of the week (Charlie) ‘You’re calling me Charlie but I’m not him am I? Not any more.’ In fact yes you are and you always will be.
– Line of the week 2 (Connie) ‘Your efforts to provoke me are transparent and doomed.’