(Series 34, ep. 30 by David Semple and Hilary Frankland 4.4.20) For a full review of this episode pop over to Metro. But before you do that…
– Oh, Marty. It’s all because his self esteem has been shattered by his rubbish dad and that rubbish boyfriend Jack and a rubbish succession of useless men. All he wants is to be loved.
– But at least he and Jade are friends again.
– And at least he said no to Danny right at the end.
– Danny was an interesting character. Superficially charming but with a self-centred streak a mile wide, he was just a lost and lonely boy.
– Poor Ethan. He’s never lucky in love (though I suppose it’s to be expected if you’re a character in a TV drama). Though I don’t think Fenisha is at all the woman for him and Will is welcome to her.
– The Faith/Lev/Dylan triangle, though – I do think that Faith and Dylan would be a much more interesting couple than Faith and Lev, who don’t seem to have a huge amount of chemistry going. I worry that it will all end in Dylan getting his face rearranged by former football hooligan Lev if anything should happen between Dylan and Faith.