(Series 22, ep. 10 by Isla Gray 10.3.20) Pop yourself to Metro to read my review of the episode. But before you go…
– Cameron gets worse every week. He used to be so lovely that I was pleased the glorious Morven fell for him. He certainly wouldn’t be an acceptable Digby replacement these days.
– I miss Digby. My Pilates teacher still plays the Digby dying music during classes, so I think of him on at least a weekly basis. And normally when my knees are higher than my head.
– ‘Where do we all go when we’re having a crisis?’ Dom said when Ben went AWOL. ‘Aha!’ said everybody’s facial expression and Essie headed off purposefully. I’d have headed purposefully for the roof – surely that is where people go to have crises on Holby? It’s even taken over the basement as the crisis venue of choice these days. But no, Ben was in Albie’s and Essie knew this.
– I did feel sorry for Jason. He really didn’t want to get Cameron or himself in trouble, but he just can’t lie. I really hate the fact that Cameron is using this against him.
– Poor Fletch! That man deserves a nice lie down.
– Nurse Tayo was lovely and very competent. I hope we’ll see her again.
– It seems that Nicky has already started the drugs trial – she said she was probably in the placebo group. This means she probably isn’t and she’ll start getting sweaty and weird very soon.