(Series 34, ep. 26 by Adam Hughes 29.2.20) Have a look at this week’s review over at Metro. But before you go…
– Luka’s surgery scenes were very intense and difficult to watch.
– And how rare that an eminent surgeon is brought into Holby to do their thing, and their thing turns out to be not quite enough. Generally we could expect miracle cures, but this was maybe more realistic – though brutal.
– My favourite scenes were when Zsa Zsa and Connie crossed paths. It was a shame that Zsa Zsa’s stay was such a brief one. I could have done with more of their rivalry.
– The butcher’s accident – ugh.
– I am very worried about Marty. He needs to look after himself.
– Charlie’s face when he saw Duffy’s dementia-friendly badge. To anybody who’s lost someone close to them, that expression of fleeting happiness at a memory of them alongside the deep sadness of their loss will have been really relatable.