(Series 22, ep. 9 by Damian Mullen 26.2.20) Please feel free to visit Metro for the enjoyment of the second Holby review of the week. But before you go…
– I know we’re not supposed to like Max particularly, but she really was quite obnoxious in this episode. There were moments when I felt sympathetic towards her, but generally I just find her to be bullying, patronising and very unprofessional.
– And the playground politics on Keller was a bit tedious, too. Ben is quite a strange character. I can’t work him out.
– It was obvious that Jac and Kian would share the clinical lead job, but Jac is traditionally not a terribly collaborative person so we’ll have to see how long it lasts.
– Ange looked lovely when she was all ready for her date with Fletch. But Mamma Mia? That is my worst nightmare. Poor Fletch.
– When I saw Agency Olivia I thought she was going to be a ray of sunshine Chantelle Lane sort of person. She wasn’t. She was quite interesting though.