(Series 34, ep. 20 by Rachel Paterson 18.1.20) Have a look at my proper review over at Metro, please. But before you rush off…
– Oh, Charlie. Where do I even start with what an amazing man he is to put his own hurt aside to contact Bill for Duffy’s sake? This storyline is completely heartbreaking.
– And with Faith and Lev discovering their little boy is seriously ill, there weren’t a lot of laughs in this episode, despite the presence of both Dylan and David.
– Nice to see a little Holby/Casualty overlap with Rosa getting a new porter’s uniform the same week as Jason on Holby got his.
– Robyn and Ruby living together? It might work, I suppose. Marty and Jade will be quite relieved to not be woken up by baby Harmony all night long too.
– I’ve just realised that Clive Wood, who plays Bill, was Gordon Wray in The Bill. So when Duffy disappointedly told him he looked much older, she’s probably thinking of Bill-era Bill.