(Series 34, ep. 10 by Pete Lawson 26.10.19) Have a look at my full review on Metro (go on, you know you want to). But first…
– I could have slapped Ethan throughout this episode. He was distracted, unprofessional, unsupportive and just generally a bit useless.
– Though I actually emitted a squeak when Rash punched him. That’s so not like Rash.
– I also emitted a squeak when I saw that sledgehammer. It soon became apparent that it was going to be a DIY-related injury rather than a heinous crime, though. Never knock a wall down without determining whether it’s actually holding the roof up, folks.
– I love Rosa more and more every week. Her back-story about her little boy dying was really sad. I like the little family she’s made with David and Ollie. And I’m really looking forward to her mum visiting so we can see David posing as her boyfriend.
– Derek Thompson was heartbreaking in the scene with Robyn. She’s so sweet and caring – and seems to be very good with money, as she always has a bit put by to offer friends in need.
– Line of the week: (Rosa to David) ‘You’re not David! Not the David!’ He is, though.