(Series 33, ep. 42 by Isla Gray 6.7.19) Have a look at Metro to see my full review of this episode. But first…
– What was Jade doing with Marty’s eyebrows? It took a long time and made no difference at all. Like every hairdressing scene ever in Coronation Street, where Audrey and Maria can talk for days while hovering a comb over someone’s hair without actually touching it.
– I wonder how far Jade will have to go now she’s decided to pose as Marty’s girlfriend? I’m expecting various other members of his family to show up just to make things spectacularly awkward.
– It was nice that Kian got a mention (he’s on Holby if you don’t watch it, and he’s supposed to be Marty’s cousin).
– It was also nice that Iain has finally relaxed into understanding what his support systems are and that he has coping strategies to help him through hard times. And yes – Michael Stevenson is brilliant. Always.
– Bless Robyn for offering to give Gem the money to go travelling! I bet wee Charlotte would be thrilled to know that Robyn is giving away her inheritance to a person who can’t even work out that overseas call rates can be expensive.