(Series 33, ep. 30 by Kim Millar 6.4.19) My full review of this episode is at Metro, so please have a look. Before you go…
– Charlie’s face at the beginning of the episode! His poor heart is breaking for Duffy. I wish those two would get back together so they can properly support each other.
– Is the Iain story going to go back into “‘You need to go to counselling’ – ‘Fine, I’ll go’ – Doesn’t go” mode again? I hope not.
– Connie’s not right either, is she? That attack has affected her badly.
– If the Dani/Ruby story is going to go down a sinister route, I’m quite excited. Ruby needs a juicy storyline of her own because Maddy Hill is brilliant.
– I also love Jade. She’s like early Donna Jackson (on Holby) – a great nurse, brilliant with patients, keen and smart – but with one or two attitude issues to sort out first. Dylan knows all this and we should trust his judgement.
– I was ever so glad that the tapeworm in the woman’s eye hadn’t yet been added in the preview version I saw. These days I’m not squeamish about medical things (this comes after numerous episodes of Inside the Ambulance as well as Holby and Casualty) but I draw the line at eyes. Somewhat ironic as I’ve just started doing social media for the International Glaucoma Association (give them a follow @TweetIGA and on Facebook if you or anyone you know has glaucoma or if you want to know more about it).