(Series 21, ep. 14 ‘Ask No Questions’ by Kathrine Smith and Michelle Lipton 2.4.19) Pop over to Metro for my full review of this episode.
I have a couple of things to add:
– As I expected, Carole totally broke my heart in this episode. The way she sat outside all day long, hoping Dominic would come out and talk to her. I loved how he left her his coat.
– I feel so sorry for Dominic. No sooner has he built himself up after Arthur and Isaac than this happens. It’s a really bad idea to be a popular Holby character – they put you through all sorts.
– Evan’s little sabotage of Cameron was interesting. I wonder whether this is the start of another Holby villain, or whether he was just doing what he had to do to secure the affections of the fragrant Chloe.
– Heartbreak ahead for Mia! This could be a very sad story indeed.
– What does being a Junior Doctor Lead involve, exactly? Cameron didn’t seem to do very much leading while he was in post. He didn’t even get a special uniform. Essie would have insisted on one, because she loves a special uniform.
– Why has Zosia never had a scan? What is she afraid of? Is she further along (or not as far along) in her pregnancy than she’s claiming? Is she worried that something might be wrong? Could this be connected to the potential father? I just had a thought – maybe she’s worried it’ll be twins. Non-identical twins can run in families. Who do we know who was a twin?