(Series 21, ep. 13 ‘Running’ by Tony Higgins 26.3.19) Pop over to Metro for a full review of the episode. But first…
– I’ve already said on Metro that I’m not keen on the Ange/Dominic storyline. Possibly it’s in large part because I still haven’t warmed to Ange as a character and anything that upsets the glorious Carole Copeland is not fine with me at all. I should wait to see how the drama plays out in the coming weeks, I suppose. Am I just letting my fondness for Carole get in the way of a jolly good plot development?
– In another upsetting plot development, it seems that Frieda has gone again. She’s taken the obligatory box of whatever she keeps in her locker, and Gary the dog, and gone off to do Good Works. I hope it’s not long before she’s back again, because there is no character like her and she’ll be missed. And she’s left a load of boxing stuff in the basement.
– I was amused by Zav calling Cameron ‘Silver Spoon.’ If only he’d met Joseph Byrne, son of Lord and Lady Byrne… (Sorry, I wandered off into a Joseph-based daydream there. I’m back now). I still want the old Cameron back, though – the one who was good enough for Morven to fall in love with.
– Frieda and Ange both had their radio alarms tuned in to the same station. Even if Holby FM is the only station destination on the Holby dial this would not happen. Unless Frieda was listening to T’Pau ironically.
– It’s not all doom and gloom, though. Sacha was back and he’s all better. Hurrah!